A pop fly should be an easy play. Any kid playing travel ball should be able to catch a routine popup. However, the plays often create a circus in the field because players are not prepared. A team that is prepared and communicates well should not have a problem.
- CF has priority over corner outfielders (LF, RF)
- Outfielders have priority over infielders
- SS has priority over everyone in the infield
- Middle infielders (2B, SS) have priority over corner infielders (1B, 3B)
- Corner infielders (1B, 3B) have priority over P and C